Saturday, April 4, 2009

A VERY cold train ride to see Santa! December 20,2008

Mom and Dad Rigtrup decided to take everyone on the train to the North Pole (Snoqualmie) to visit Santa. We were so excited for the train ride until we discovered there is absolutely NO HEAT on board the train. WHAT?! I think this was the coldest day of the year.

We then had to wait outside to actually get into the building to visit the bearded man. Seriously, I don't think I've been this cold since I lived in Idaho during the Winter! The kids had a great time until they froze up but we are really grateful to Grandma and Grandpa Rigtrup for the experience and I think we all have a true appreciation for Santa! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa!


Bailey and Caleb


Hyrum and Dad
Me (just before my frost bite)
I tried to prolong this picture and visit as long as I could because we were warm and indoors!

The kids thought this guy looked cool in his vintage sheriff's outfit.

















No comments: