Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cousin Sleepover (I must be crazy!) Friday, December 26th

The girls were having so much fun with their new outfits and wanted to have a sleepover. I told them that the next night they could come to our house for one. They were so excited! I also had Caleb (Avery's older brother) over to keep Bailey entertained but they disappeared to go play Legos and the Wii so they weren't interested in picture taking. It was a fun, eventful evening! Hyrum chased and surprised the girls while I got it on the video camera! It's so funny - definitely something they are going to laugh about in later years! Lots of giggling and playing. I don't think they went to bed till midnight and I know the boys didn't fall asleep until 1 or 2am! We'll definitely be doing this again!

Lydia, Gabriella and Avery watiching Tinkerbell.
We had pink peppermint ice cream! Lydia couldn't get enough. I mean this girl licked that bowl clean! I asked if she wanted more and I could tell she did but the other two were wanting to go play so she opted to go be with the girls! So funny!

No comments: