Saturday, April 4, 2009

Roxie's Present

Gabriella had been saying to me during the Christmas Season, "Mom, when are we going to get a present for Roxie?" I kept putting her off and forgetting about it with everything we had going on. So Christmas Eve she asked me again just before she went to bed. Oh crap! I totally forgot! She said it was OK because she had made her a gift. This was so precious I wanted to be sure it got on the blog! The next morning after we had our Christmas, Roxie got hers from our blessed Ellabee! So here's the gift....
A Homemade Puppet!
You can't see it here, but Roxie was afraid of this. I'm not sure if it was because it was attacking her (Ella's way of introducing the puppet) or if it was because she stuck it on her face. Either way Roxie had a present of her very own!

Ella's actually telling Roxie to be careful and not rip the puppet. She didn't want to "fix it" again!

No comments: