Saturday, April 4, 2009

Christmas Evening

We went over to Mom and Dad Rigtrup's home in the evening to celebrate Christmas with family. I was so tired from the days festivities that I didn't get a whole lot of pictures.
Grandma and Grandpa had given their 3 granddaughters a special gift this year. They had gone to the Shakespere festival in Oregon and had picked up these Renaissance outfits for the girls. It must have cost them a fortune! They are quite the outfits for dress-up. I can see these might be used for Halloween. The girls squealed with delight. It was really fun to watch. Grandma had also found the butterfly wands that lit up and played some Chinese rock song that drove us CRAZY all night. They had fun and she still loves dressing up in this outfit!

The beauties - Avery, Gabriella and Lydia
Butterfly Power! Max and Vance are the two looking longingly at the all important wands!
We (or I should say Gabriella) had drawn Lydia's name for Christmas. We decided to do a Pinkalicious theme (it's a really cute book). We gave her the book, pink skirt and I made the shirt. (I love it!) She looked adorable!

No comments: