Monday, December 29, 2008

Bailey and Gabriella's Christmas Program - December 11th

I'm so glad that we still have Christmas programs at our school. I remember singing my heart out in them when I was a child. Sometimes our society makes me sad because of so many decisions to get rid of that which can be priceless. Anyways, bravo to the Renton school district for continuing the beloved Christmas program! I really enjoyed hearing my kids sing "Frosty the Snowman" and "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!"

Bailey's in the very back. (Part of being one of the tallest kids!)

At home, after the program - had to get a picture - so cute! (The white stuff on Ella's dress is frosting from doing Gingerbread houses in class. She really piled on the candy! I had a blast helping the Kinders with this project - most don't know when to say when! )


3 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Classic Ella with frosting on her shirt! :) So cute, I love those kids programs! I'm glad to see there are still schools doing Christmas programs as well.

MadMama said...

I love the family pictures! You guys look great! I love the last picture of the kids. Ella has such a fun outgoing personality!

Jessica Jo said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It will be fun to keep in touch with you better!