Sunday, April 11, 2010

HELP ME, I'M FAILING AT THIS BLOGGING THING!

Hey Friends!

I'm sure there are some of you out there that occasionally look at our blog and can't help but notice that I just quite writing/recording on it. I'm sorry for all the good times I've lost by not recording. I've been SOOO overwhelmed over the last 10 months. I've been bucking everything I enjoy doing (decorating, crafts, school, shopping, general projects, ect.) and have been concentrating on just breathing and getting through a more difficult time for our family.

I'm sure you see that I'm a year out with all my entries. We really do have some great stories and times to share and since this is my journal of sorts, I feel that I need to get back on the horse and get going. Why am I telling you this? Occasionally I look at a lot of your blogs (through others) and am so impressed with all you do and all you are. You are an inspiration to me and I'm hoping that you'll include me in your blogging world and give me pointers, tips and encouragment to GET GOING. I'm computer challenged and have a hard time figuring out how to post others blogs. Send me an email or respond to me with your address so I can post your blog onto mine and go into it more often.

But enough with the excuses...I'm going back about a year. I promise if you look at it you may see yourselves and hear some interesting stories to boot!

Much Love To You All! Thanks for your friendship!
Stephanie

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Way to go Steph! Just pick a photo and write about it and go from there! Glad you are back! Call and I'll walk you through adding blogs to your list.

Heather said...

Don't forget us Klains! khklain.blogspot.com

We miss you guys! Hope all is well!

Georgia said...

Ya know, it might be overwhelming to play catch up. Start afresh. It's a new day share your life with us as you go. I personally am just glad to see ya trying.

Kristy Weaver said...

I totally understand how you feel about not blogging enough- I constantly feel like I am behind the times. But i love reading your updates and can't wait to see what else you guys have been doing! My advice is don't worry about catching up, just start from today and move forward. If you ever want to check it out, our blog is www.houseofweaver.blogspot.com :)

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Nice work!! And you even have a blog list going. Way to go!! :) Oh, and if you want to add people, the best way to do it (I think), is to visit other people's blogs, find other blogs of people you know, and then copy and paste their "addresses."

MadMama said...

Yea! We want more posts! I love reading about your family and seeing how you all are doing! BTW Gabriella is looking SO much like Sue in my opinion. She is gorgeous!!

Lori said...

I also agree with the idea of starting fresh. You'll find it much more rewarding and will have better odds of keeping up on it. Once you feel like you're on track and in a good, regular pace of blogging, then you can worry about playing catch up with some retro posts. I also really recommend using windows live writer for your blogging. It is SOOO much easier than blogger. You can import your blog straight to it and see how it's going to look when you post it online. It comes free with windows 7, or you can download it online for free as well. Anyway, good luck!

Lori said...

sorry to double post, but i hope that didnt sound like it's a new blog all together if you go through live writer. It works with your existing blog/address... all of that. It's just a new, user-friendly interface for blogging and posting pics.

Halo BW said...

Please post more often!

https://www.chanceplus1.com/2020/12/cara-kerja-pinjaman-online.html