Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bailey turns 8!!! February 12th

My baby boy is no longer a baby....he is now at the age of accountability! Bailey turned 8 and I found myself wondering where all the time had gone! Seriously, it seems like we just had the kid blessed and now he's on to baptism!
We have a tradition with the kids of going out to dinner (anywhere of their choice) on their Birthdays but Bailey had asked me to make a crab dinner. It was an awesome request that we all enjoyed! We then headed out to a movie to top off the night.
As Bailey was born on Lincoln's Birthday, another tradition for Bailey's day is that he gets an Abraham Lincoln book on his birthday. He has quite a collection!
Welcome to 8 big guy!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

what??? where are his party pictures with Hyrum dressed up? I hope they are coming soon!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Happy belated b-day Bailey! Love the blessing picture.

Meliss said...

Hi girl! I'm not surprised at all that your blog is so cute. It's totally you! My favorite is the heart that Gabriella made for Roxie. :) I'm so glad we can stay in touch! Love, Melissa